TRINEKS DOOEL Skopje
One of the foremost priorities of our company is customer care and privacy.
Data our company collects when you visit our website:
• Technical information about your visit to the website, such as your IP address, domain, device or application setup, errors, and hardware activity.
• Non-personal data. Information about the content you view and handle referring to the browser software, the content you click on, the product and services you visit, the type of working station, as well as technical information about the connection that the user uses when visiting the website such as operating system and internet service provider and other similar information.
• Personal identification information that you voluntarily submit to us using the contact form on our website. User data that our company receives from visitors of the website include: name/surname, title, address, e-mail address, telephone/fax number, and any other information that visitors will submit by e-mail or as an attachment to it.
In some cases we will store data in the form of cookies at your workstation in order to customize your website visit to your needs and routines. Cookies are small files that are imported to the user's workstation by the web server. All information stored within cookies are used solely for the purposes of the web service in a way that your privacy is not compromised. When you visit our site, we do not collect your personal data unless you voluntarily disclose them.
A cookie is a small segment of data that a website may send to a visitor's workstation browser so that it will be recognized on the next visit. Cookies allow our web server to recognize workstations, which in turn allows the server to download pages faster than when primarily accessed. All information stored within cookies may only be used for the purposes of the web service and in a way that your privacy will not be compromised. Cookies are used for creating statistics about the site use by Internet visitors by collecting and analyzing data such as: most visited pages, time spent on each page, site performance, etc. By collecting and using such data, we hope to improve the quality of the site.
Visitors’ navigation data are automatically collected on our servers. If you do not agree with this, we recommend that you do not use the site. The visitor can also set the browser to block the storage of cookies on his hard drive in order to minimize the data collected about site navigation.The browser can be set up to notify the user when a cookie is stored on the hard disk of their computer. Most browsers can also be set up to prevent cookies from being stored on the workstation. However, for optimum use of the site, we recommend that visitors do not block the recording of cookies.
Data collected from our servers and / or cookies placed on your workstation will not be stored longer than necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned above.
Our company collects and processes personal data that visitors voluntarily submit (user data). User data is usually collected to allow visitors to:
• submit CVs necessary for job application;
• contact us with request for additional information;
• contact us with request for services;
Our company does not use personal data collected from the website for direct marketing purposes and distribution of information materials, except if visitors explicitly provide their consent for it.
Personal data are stored on servers and systems secured with proper technical and oganizational measures according macedonian positive legislation, insured from any kind of external or unauthorized access and misuse; This data arestored for a period of time necessary to enable the purpose for which the data were initially collected. Once that goal is achieved, the data will be permanently deleted;
Only employees of our company who are authorized and trained to work with this type of data and who are bound by specific statements of secrecy and confidentiality have access to personal data of the customers.
Internet is a global environment. If you are accessing this website from locations other than territory of R. North Macedonia, you shall be aware that your personal data are transferred outside the jurisdiction of the country where you access from to the website (the user Jurisdiction) and your data are processedoutside that jurisdiction. Any data sent or uploaded by users may be accessible in jurisdictions outside the user jurisdiction.
Our company would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all of your data protection right:
1. Right to access your personal data we process;
2. Right to correct, update and amendment the personal data we process;
3. Right to have your personal data erased, if applicable;
4. Right to restrict processing, under certain conditions;
5. Right to object to further processing of your personal data;
6. Right to data portability;
Our Company reserves the right to modify or amend this Policy at any time, in accordance with the needs and requirements of the positive regulations. The effective date will always be displayed at the beginning of this Policy.
How to contact us